Tuesday 3 May 2016

My life from 25th in April to 1st in May

 

     Hi, everyone!!  How are you?  1 month has passed since I arrived at Australia.  I can spend good time here.  There are two big events this week lol
     First, I finished my first session in ICTE-UQ.  My class, 5 green is very wonderful.  At first, I was very nervous because everyone around us can speak English more fluently and they can answer questions immediately.  However, as the class was proceeding, I could be familiar with my classmates and I could go to Japanese restaurant with some of my classmates lol.  Now I am missing because some of my friends go back to their own countries or travel around Australia.  But I believe that we can meet each other some day.   
 
     Second, we held a birthday party for my best friends, Jun and Bobby after we enjoy the BBQ party in ICTE-UQ on Friday in Red Room.  There were a lot of people in Red Room so at first, it was very difficult to find avaliable seats but I could find them eventually.  We drank some kinds of alchole including beer and wine.  It was awesome.  After we ate dinner, we went to the table in front of the pizza restaurant and we ate birthday cake.  It was very tasty.  We spent good time with my friends there.
     Now, I am on vacation.  I will go to Noosa (it takes about 3 or 4 hours from Brisbane)  from 5th to 7th of May.  I will swim in the near beach.  I would like to enjoy the trip to Noosa.
 
wonderful class, 5 Green
 
 
 

 



 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing your session and I hope you are enjoying the new one!

    ReplyDelete