Sunday 24 April 2016

My life from 18th to 24th in April

     I would like to summarize my life from 18th to 24th in April.  This week is also fantastic for me.  There are two interesting events.
     First of all, we held Birthday Party for 2 of my classmates, Bobby and Tyler on Friday.  Tawfiq, who is one of my classmates brought birthday cake so everyone was surprised.  After this nice birthday party, I ate lunch with my classmates in 5 Green.  We went to the pizza restaurant in UQ.  I ordered a pizza which is a little bit spicy but is tasty.  we talked a lot such as our class, something related with our hometown and so on with each other in English.  I couldn't tell all things which I wanted to tell them so I thought I have to improve my speaking skills through these conversations.
     Next, I went to the BBQ party which was
held by ICTE-UQ students yesterday.  It was held in Roma Street Parkland, which is near Roma Street Station.  There were a lot of students who are from different countries.  We talked with each other about our life in Brisbane, our hobby, our hometown and so on. Also, the meal was very delicious.  I felt as if all had been finished in a moment lol
     Anyway, I want to do my best in my approaching test in this week.
 






1 comment:

  1. Hi Taichi - sounds like you're having a great time with lots of parties!
    Just a quick language note: Remember, we 'tell someone about something', we 'talk to/with someone about something' and we 'say something to someone'.
    All the best in your tests this week!

    ReplyDelete