Sunday 8 May 2016

My life from 2nd to 8th in May

     Hello, evryone.  How are you?  This week is my first break in ICTE-UQ.  I would like to write about my trip to Noosa as a highlight of this week. 
     Noosa is one of the most beautiful towns in Queensland.  It takes about 3 and half hour to go from Brisbane to Noosa by train and bus.  While we were in train and bus, we play the game and it was very exciting.  We went to the sea to swim as soon as we arrived there.  It was more beautiful than I expected and there were many people at that day.  The water was a little bit cold but I could swim.  After swimming, we went shopping for dinner and cooked pasta.  At second day, we went to Noosa National Park, which is one of national park in Australia.  It was very good weather.  In national park, we could find some kinds of birds and animals.  After walking for 1 hour, we could see the beautiful landscape.  It became one of the unforgettable landscapes in my life.  After dinner, we talked a lot with each other.  At last day, we went to sea again.  I borrowed the body board because there were strong waves.  All I can say is that this trip is unforgettable memory in my life in Brisbane.
     Thank you everyone!!
In Noosa Heads
 
 

3 comments:

  1. How good!
    I wanna go to NOOSA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Noosa looks great and your trip seemed fun too. I look forward to your next post!
    Henno

    ReplyDelete