Monday 23 May 2016

My life from 9th to 22nd in May

     Hi, everyone?  How are you going?  These days, I'm very busy to prepare for IELTS because this test is approaching.  I hope that my English ability is improving day by day but I can't have a confident.  Anyway, these 2 weeks were also magnificent for me!!
     First of all, my second session began in 9th in May.  Fortunately, I can pass the test and go to EAP 1 green.  At first, I was very nervous because I hadn't studied academic English since I arrived at Australia.  However, my teachers and classmates are very good so they sometimes help me when I am in trouble in the class.  I want to try to study harder to get 6.5 in IELTS.
     Second, some previous classmates and I held small party for my friends who would come back to their countries.  My previous class is very wonderful class so I was missing.  In future, I would like to go to their countries for meeting them and sightseeing. 
     Finally, I went to the bar in Toowong with my other former classmates.  Some of my friends study by themselves so I can't meet as usual.  So I was very happy to meet them and talk with each other.  One of my friends told me that he would go to Melbourne for sightseeing.  I want to go there for sightseeing so I wanna talk with him about his recommendation after he come beck from Melbourne.
     I will go to Gold Coast to cut my hair with my friend.  Maybe, I will upload the picture after cutting my hair lol haha

1 comment:

  1. Hi Taichi - how is your new haircut?! Post a picture.

    Remember in English we say, "have confidence" or "be confident".

    All the best with your studies
    Henno

    ReplyDelete