Monday 5 December 2016

The last post in Australia

Hi, everyone!  Long time no see!  How are you guys doing?  I have not posted on this blog because I have been busy for a long time.  However, I have gotten the topic which I have to write down on this blog.  This time, I would like to post about my trip to Cairns with my friends. 
On the first day, I went to the artificial beach in Cairns.  The sunshine was much stronger than I expected and as a result, I got sunburned.  After that, we came back to the hotel and have a barbecue there.  I could spend enjoyable time.
On the following day, we took part in a tour that was headed for Green island.  This island is one of the most famous islands in which we can see a lot of fish.  Therefore, we joined this tour and did snorkel.  When I did snorkel, I could see coral reefs as well as many kinds of colourful fish.  It was pretty beautiful. 
On the third day, we got on Kuranda, which is one of the most famous tourist spots.  From the window of this train, I can see magnificent view of Cairns.  I will not forget such a beautiful view forever.
In summary, I could spend very good time there and this trip became one of unforgettable memories.  I have only two weeks left to come back to Japan.  I will do my best in my internship.

2 comments:

  1. Nice photo, Taichi. Next time we have to snorkel in Lake Biwa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your great blog posts and sharing your experiences, Taichi. All the best for your return to Japan.

    ReplyDelete